It’s officially fall and with winter just around the corner, the cold and wet weather is coming. For
most of us that means more time spent inside, but for our pets, spending time in the outdoors is still important. Leave It To Me’s dog walking services continues in the winter months, however, there are a few more precautions and steps we take to ensue your pet’s safety in the ugly weather.
• Staying on well lit streets with big sidewalks
• Wearing high visibility clothing
• Making sure smaller dogs have appropriate outdoor wear if needed
• Drying dogs off after their walks
• Trips to the groomer if requested
To get some walks in for your dog, please contact your Leave It To Me Personal Assistant today to get started.